The Public Observation Project: Extra Credit Assignment - Eunjin Jung

The Public Observation Project: Extra Credit Assignment - Eunjin Jung


What did you do? 

In this project, I observed cafe baristas and students in the cafe in front of Hanyang University. 

What did you learn? 

Based on Whyte's urban sociology, I learned the conditions to become a successful public place by observing how people interact in public places. And I could observe that people's choices vary depending on their surroundings or circumstances in the public space.

Was it fun?

Yes. I enjoyed this project! Because of COVID 19, I didn't go out often, but I could feel the vitality and energy of people while sitting in a cafe for observation. It gave me a lot of energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week4

Week 5 : Extra Credit Assignment

W4.1 extra credit assignment - Eunjin Jung